X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OHH, i'm pissed

OK, so i had a dance last night, and had a decent time, come out to my car, the brand new fog lights i just put on two days before that are broke. True, they were 40 bucks for both, but still that was my birthday present. Why do people gotta mess with jeeps, i mean just cause my car can go anywhere doesn't mean someone else has to mess with it. Sad part is, this is the second time somethings happend to it. A while ago a kid took my spare tire off my rack and threw it about 20 feet away. Rant off...thanks for listenin.
    Last edited by TJMagoo; 03-30-2005, 08:43 AM.

I hear ya! I while back was at a night club and came out to find the whole passenger side of my XJ keyed. Wish I could catch someone screwin with my rig

Comment

well, you could always invest in a flame thrower. It was designed to prevent carjacking in Brazil, but wired to an alarm, can give any person a nice burn if they touch the Jeep, haha. Its not legal in the states, but its pretty cool. I'm sure you'd have a nice lawsuit on your hands afterwards too, haha. I always thought the idea of having an electricaly charged Jeep would be sweet. Maybe just door handles or something. It does suck to have someone mess with your shist though. Next time, park the Jeep as bait, while you wait in a bush with an auto paintball gun, haha. Someone touches it, they'll wake up then next morning with about 30 welts on their back, hehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by MSHarnett
        Next time, park the Jeep as bait, while you wait in a bush with an auto paintball gun, haha. Someone touches it, they'll wake up then next morning with about 30 welts on their back, hehehe.
        be sure to install the high velocity spring and turn it way up!!!

Comment

if it keeps happening,i'd suspect the same person.

Comment

Quit pissing people off!

Comment

I think I found out who it is, and i've never done anything to this kid...i dunno why he did it. Im just gonna get the money from him and im thinkin about buyin pro-comp stainless....Those things look saweet. Whatd'ya think?

Comment

Whatd'ya think?
                What do I think about what........?
                What body parts on the kid to break?
                How badly you should bust him up just for being stupid enough to do it in the first place?
                How much money I would add to the bill for the trouble he caused?
                Should you also go after his family because of bad upbringing?
                That person would be a walking billboard of why one should not mess with other peoples vehicles.

Comment

this is going to OT....

Comment

buy something H.I.D and give him the bill!!! that will make up for the trouble caused and teach him a lesson! even if you dont like H.I.D you can ebay them and get 10 of what you like!

Comment

People will always steal stuff of your rig, so far i have had stolen; 2 firestick antenna's, 1 winch hook and not to mention my jeep was keyed in the dealership partinglot the day before i went to pick it up. But i get atleast some fun out of trying ot come up with ways so people cant steal my crap, like i welded the pin into the wich hook, and i made it so you have to more or less take out all of the bolts on my bumper to get my cb antenna off. A cool thing to do would be to make some lenses fer ur lights out of 1/4 inch lexan. Then itll be built proof

Comment

The kid payed me for both the lights...said he put his foot on my bumper for some stupid reason, and it was raining(it was when i went into the dance and left) and his foot slipped...i dunno about the other light though...said he broke only one...but he maned up and payed me for them and appologized. So i bought 6" 100 watt Explorer Pro Comp's stainless ones...they are sawweeet.

Comment

thats good that dirt bag paid you atleast. i still question what the hell he was doing standing on your bumper ? well atleast got your money and he told you.

Comment

Just get some cheap lights from Harbor Frieght. They are a whopping 12 bucks and if I remember correctly 130watters. For something that may either get ripped of by some DA at the dance, or by a mysteriouilsy moving tree on the trail, there is no reason to spend alot on lights. Just my thoughts, well, after I bought 200 bucks IPFs, haha.

Comment

Did you dance with his G/F or some chic that he wanted? I would have given him a lil whoopin or scare'n myself, or at least made his life a lil bit o hell at school for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X