Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sounds really gay but...(if you have a PS3)

Does anyone here own a PS3 and have Call of Duty 4..and play online? I'm looking to start a clan of Jeep owners and wanted to see if anyone in here is interested???

dude the only thing gay about that is the whole ps3 thing. now if you were playing xbox 360...i'd be all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by SlickWeasel View Post
      dude the only thing gay about that is the whole ps3 thing. now if you were playing xbox 360...i'd be all over it.
      Well, my brother has the 360..the PS3 is in my room...If you see anyone with the clan tag [FDC] it's me or one of my friends

Comment

im always on cod on 360, except for right now i have to ship mine back and get it repaired, all on their dime, but its a PITA, using my roomates for now on my tag, im sanbleezy if anyone on 360 wants to team up

Comment

Originally posted by Truckweld View Post
          im always on cod on 360, except for right now i have to ship mine back and get it repaired, all on their dime, but its a PITA, using my roomates for now on my tag, im sanbleezy if anyone on 360 wants to team up
          That's the reason I didn't buy one for myself. My brother has gone through 3 360's...every time we got the 3 lights of death (general error).

Comment

i was just kidding about the whole ps3 thing, i played it one time. it was pretty cool. i thought about getting one, but im to much of a halo freak so i had to get the 360. im on a pretty good. my name is slickweasle on there. if you ever play with the MERK clan thats me and my friends. we suck, but we have alot of fun.

Comment

My xbox 360 handle is SHawk996 - Just got it sent down here and getting all my online gaming set up.

Comment

So which one of you freebirth can tell me where the "Clans" came from? This one will task your way back machines.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLander View Post
                  So which one of you freebirth can tell me where the "Clans" came from? This one will task your way back machines.
                  What?

Comment

Working...
                  X