Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckeyejeeper

You pizzed me off man!!!!

I read your headline about two girls away from a threesome and cereal came out my nose!!!! Now I have corn flakes in my sinus cavities.

Thanks a lot!

LMAO!!!!!!

Originally posted by LYKOS View Post
    You pizzed me off man!!!!

I read your headline about two girls away from a threesome and cereal came out my nose!!!! Now I have SUGAR TITS in my sinus cavities.

Thanks a lot!

LMAO!!!!!!
    .................................................. ..........................
    Last edited by BUCKEYEJEEPER; 12-31-2008, 09:53 AM.

Comment

you two would be bad news...

I can tell you right now that you'd better be specific when you start up about this threesome thing, guys. I came home one afternoon and there was a Mexican in my living room with a sign around his neck that read, 'I will do things that Americans won't do.'

I walk in the kitchen where The Blonde One is preparing the evening meal and humming a merry tune. It was obvious that she was in a very good mood. I say, 'Blonde One, why is there a Mexican in the living room with a sign around his neck?'

The Blonde One says, 'Well, you've been going on and on about that threesome thing.'

The conversation went downhill from there.

Comment

Not another guy stupid...I would assume you meant another girl...Blackwater..THAT IS WHAT WE CALL A WOOD SPOILER....

Comment

You got that right.

I ain't crossing swords with no man for the sake of some weird female fantasy...

Comment

Originally posted by LYKOS View Post
            You got that right.

I ain't crossing swords with no man for the sake of some weird female fantasy...
            I go away for a weekend of wheeling and this happens?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
              Not another guy stupid...I would assume you meant another girl...Blackwater..THAT IS WHAT WE CALL A WOOD SPOILER....
              And you know what happens when you ASSume anything, right?

So, do we get to see pictures of the party?

Comment

[QUOTE=blackwater;265600] I came home one afternoon and there was a Mexican in my living room with a sign around his neck that read, 'I will do things that Americans won't do.'

He meant,"Picking Onions"

SHEESH!!

Comment

Who is the stupid woman...duh, not 2 guys d ***. Natural selection has not worked obviously.

Comment

Working...
                  X