X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I've had a...

CJ, YJ, TJ, XJ, DJ Now I think next week I'm getting a 97 ZJ. 6cyl (Reman), auto. I just feel bad for my TJ if I get the ZJ.

i see rockwells in your tjs future lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddenal View Post
      i see rockwells in your tjs future lol.
      Dontcha worry about my new hardcore rig. Its in the works, something not too many if anyone has ever seen.

Comment

...91 4Runner, 98 Tacoma TRD, 95 GMC Yukon (Diesel), 98 ford taurus(given to parends asap) 95 xj, 95 yj, and currently 06 F-150. I miss the tacoma the most; it got great gas mileage and the yukon was just cool with a 3.5" lift and diesel odor.....now getting the YJ street legal for the first time in 5 years! (I dont know if this is where you wanted the thread to go or not....?)

Comment

Well, I've had... 3 XJs, 2 CJs, 1 YJ, 1 TJ, 1 DJ, and soon to have the ZJ. 2 Trackers, 2 Blazers, 2 S10 pickups, AMC Eagle, 3 79 Broncos, 47 Dodge, 68 Chevy C10, 81 Monte Carlo, 72 Monte Carlo, 85 Toyota, 92 Toyota, 90 G10 Van, 2 Chevettes, Honda Civic... and probably 10 more. Most I bought and drove for a little while, and a lot I just bought to strip parts, beat or sell.

Comment

1 Cj (still have), 73 VW Dasher, 82 drop-top VW Rabbit, 84, 85, 88 VW Jettas, 85 Merc, 79 F150, 2 79 Broncos, 90 4Runner, 76 Suburban, 99 Suburban (still have), 71 Travelall, 68 Impala, 72 Roadrunner, 74 Saab, 84 Eagle, 86 Mazda 626...thats all I can remember right now. I miss my Fords and the 4Runner the most.

Comment

Working...
            X