X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to Brag a Little

This past week, my son was in the 2009 Virginia International Tattoo in Norfolk, VA with the Colonial Williamsburg Fifes and Drums. The show was excellent. The Corps performed several times through out the show. Very impressive military bands from the NATO countries. In this clip, he is the snare drummer on the far right (up front in colonial regimentals). I think this was shot on Thursday morning for the school group performance. Gotta love YouTube, but the HD version takes FOREVER to load.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVvpfsn5d6Y

i always had fun at those when visiting my grandparents in williamsburg

Comment

Thanks for sharing man, I love to see those events.
      Been once at the "Military Tattoo" in Edinbourgh, Scotland, where all countries of the Commonwealth send their bands to perform.

Comment

Originally posted by Toralf View Post
        Thanks for sharing man, I love to see those events.
        Been once at the "Military Tattoo" in Edinbourgh, Scotland, where all countries of the Commonwealth send their bands to perform.
        They went to Basel, Switzerland last year for the Basel Tattoo, and hopefully, they will be invited to Edinbourgh. If that happens, I'll have to scrounge up the money to go.

Comment

Wow, the Basel Tattoo is a great event! Congrats and I hold my fingers crossed for the Edinbourgh "run"

Comment

Working...
          X