X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG Common sense.

About time, refused to wear a suit or tie for the last 30 years, what BS. YOU WILL CONFORM mentality.
    http://features.csmonitor.com/enviro...uits-and-ties/

this parts is interesting...

"According to the BBC, Bangladesh has been suffering from a major energy shortage, with daily blackouts as the state-owned power plants are unable to meet demand. The British news service reports that the plants

Comment

Originally posted by blackwater View Post
      "According to the BBC, Bangladesh has been suffering from a major energy shortage, with daily blackouts as the state-owned power plants are unable to meet demand. The British news service reports that the plants

Comment

whaaat? although they have a point with this one, i guess there will always be a need for it.. oh. i just could not understand.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_4wheel.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by redtail View Post
          Shame on you BW. Just always thought the suit and tie thing was nothing but a uniform. When looking to contract a new garage at youre house, would you choose the salesman who gives an estimate in a suit and tie, OR a guy who shows up in 8 inch work boots, caulking on his pants. I'll take the worker bee and not the bull**** artist.

A uniform is a uniform regardless. Workboots and hard hats are not exempt.

Comment

Originally posted by redtail View Post
            Shame on you BW. Just always thought the suit and tie thing was nothing but a uniform. When looking to contract a new garage at youre house, would you choose the salesman who gives an estimate in a suit and tie, OR a guy who shows up in 8 inch work boots, caulking on his pants. I'll take the worker bee and not the bull**** artist.

Good analogy, Red. I am fed up with THE bull**** artist. Heard more last night.

Comment

R we talkin in code now? I wonder if Bangledesh dudes go to meetings in bermuda shorts

Comment

Originally posted by kingchip View Post
                Good analogy, Red. I am fed up with THE bull**** artist. Heard more last night.
                I think youre on to sumptin Chip. People that wear a suit and tie remind me of politicans. LOL. I must have been molested or sumptin when I was a kid by a guy wearing a suit and tie, just blocked out the memory.

14-Good point.....----...--....---....-----.---.--.-.-.....

Just thinkin, maybe it was that new car salesman?
                Last edited by redtail; 09-10-2009, 12:43 PM.

Comment

When I put on a tie(rarely), I'm a totally different person. It's like the fun loving personality stays in the closet.

Comment

man oh man, they're economy is growing at 6% a year eh? geez, we need to bomb em or buy em or something.

Comment

Originally posted by the Captain View Post
                      man oh man, they're economy is growing at 6% a year eh? geez, we need to bomb em or buy em or something.
                      Maybe we should sell them the bombs and let them blow themselves up, then buy whatever's left... makes about as much sense as our foreign policy has for the last 30 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X