Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News!

Guys,

Since yesterday 3:17pm we have a new member in the Jeep family. Her name's Nele, 20.5 inches, well over 8 lbs. She doing very well. Mummy is doing ok, had had some surgery and quite some stiches.

I'll do my best to make her a Jepping girl!

Here are some pics for ya:

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...f/IMG_1119.jpg
    That's the very first moment, she's just seconds old

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...f/IMG_1122.jpg
    Today after some sips on the milk bar.

Congrats to you and the misses.

Comment

Thanks a lot Red!

Comment

My my my. That's the best thing ever Toralf!
        There is nothing in the world like having your little girl come running up with her arms wide open and giving you a big hug.
        You got a lot to keep you busy for the next 20+ years!
        Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be a happy dad!

Comment

the miracle of life . . .

Toralf, that is a miraculous, humbling experience, isn't it, my man? A little girl . . . you are so done.

Congratulations, German Man. The very best to all of you.

Comment

Congrats to you and the missus, Toralf. Bet you thought your heart was big enough already. Watch out and have fun.

Comment

From our house,,, to yours,,,, Congrats to all. Little girls are special. My little girl turned 30 a while back, and she is still my little girl. Enjoy the day, and happiness. Again, best wishes and health for all,,,,,

Comment

Guys, thank you so much!
                Yup, I am a proud dad, could hug the world!
                Too bad you guys are so far away, would love to have a round with ya all.
                The strange thing is (ok, whom I am talking to, you went through this) that I had over 9 months to get used to the idea of having a lil' one and I thought that I'd know how it feels but at the moment she was "here" it felt so completely different, it's just amazing...
                I told Manou that I posted the pics here and she was just laughing and said the first word Nele will say very possible could be Jeep

Comment

You have much to be proud of. You and your wife made something very special, a daughter. I had to laugh at some of your post. 14 months ago, our daughter informed us she was pregnant. I thought, oh my, I'm not old enough to be a grandpa. We had 9 months also to get ready for our new duties, or so we thought. Heck, we had two children of our own, a son, and a daughter, how hard could this be. Whew, it was and still is a wake up call, ha. I'm simply loving it. Samantha (granddaughter) follows Grandpa around, because he has good snacks. My daughter made me change my type of snacks. I now snack on red grapes, cheese, grahm crackers(sp) etc. I even have tried some of her baby snacks. There is one, a star puff looking thing that has a sweet potato flavor. That suckers pretty good. Sorry to go on, enjoy the blessing you and your wife have recieved. It's going to be a learning experience, but it's also going to be a blast. Take care there, mom and dad !!

Comment

My parents told us they are ready to be grandparents (well, they tell us since ages LOL) but I bet they do not know what this means. I'll tell them what you said about being a grandpa.
                    Yeah, I bet the learning never ends with a kid, right? We will do our best for sure.

Comment

Yeah Toralf, it kinda brings new meaning to the phrase "love at first sight" doesn't it? And speaking as a very proud grampa, I can promise you that your folks are going to be bowled over... my little grandson spent Labor Day toddling over to me with his mouth open begging ice cream bites... and if you didn't get him a bite fast enough, he'd say "peeessse".

Being a daddy is good. Being a granddaddy is good too.

Comment

Congradulations. I know the joy you feel. Makes you proud and you should be. Being a parent is the toughest thing you will ever love. Kinda like owning a Jeep.

Comment

Wow congrats buddy. Make sure you post pics as she grows.

Comment

Congrats Toralf!

Comment

congrats man!!!! you should of named her CJ!

Comment

Working...
                              X