X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm taking the plunge!!!

Its true!!! I'm getting married!!! I asked my gal to marry me a couple weeks ago and she said YES! Actually she though it was a joke first...that would be a horrible decision on my part. After she freaked out for a bit she said yes and danced around the room. The wedding will be sometime next fall/winter. We are currently looking at places. I'm really excited!!!!

Congrats. If you've got the right one, life will be good. I made that choice 42 (not a typo) years ago and it was the best decision I ever made.

Comment

Congrats, man. I've been hitched for 22 next summer.

Someone please shoot me!!!

Comment

Congrats Man, it is a big step letting the woman take over everything in life known to you. First this and then that, then the Jeep.

Oh wait, enough said.

It will all be good, if she is right for you then all is fine. So again Congrats and Live long and you know.

Comment

Congrats! This is year 15 for us and unlike the poor whining bastards above me, I chose well which I am sure you did too.

Comment

Very cool Steve.
            The wife and I hit 25 this March.
            Congrats to the two of you!
            Last edited by Ratman; 12-23-2009, 11:56 AM.

Comment

congrats

it's been 3-months for me.. but we've been together for 10yrs

Comment

congrats buddy. i know how you feel. nobody knows it yet, but i'm gonna do the same thing new years day. been with my ladyfriend over 2 years and shes quite the trooper so its about time. bought the ring a couple of weeks ago and my buddy is picking it up from the jeweler for me tomorrow since ill be at the fire house. now all i gotta do is ask her dad for his blessing, which im a bit nervous about. and then come up with a really nice way to do it.

congrats again.

Comment

Congratulations and we are all happy for you! Wishing you a great life ahead with your wife.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_4wheel.jpg

Comment

Steve, congrats from my side as well!
                    All will be good man and if there are moments when you feel like you regret feel free to vent, we're here for you. We all have been there and know what you're going through. Have fun!

Comment

Congrats!!! Just remember 2 words...the same ones i told Toralf...

YES DEAR!

Comment

Good for you! Life is better shared.

Comment

That rocks . . .

Congrats, Steve.

Tomz . . . You are the MAN.

A good wife can not be beat. Neither can a bad one . . . not legally anyway.

Comment

Just remember that, as the husband, you should make all of the BIG decisions. And, let your wife make the SMALL decisions. I followed this plan and found that over all of these years there haven't been any BIG decisions for me to make so far.
                            (not original, just paraphrased)

Comment

Originally posted by sbacon View Post
                              Congrats!!! Just remember 2 words...the same ones i told Toralf...

YES DEAR!
                              Yup. those two words can save the world for ya...

Comment

Working...
                              X