X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team 311 taking the plunge...

Well not the whole team...Team #311 member Jason Layne has decided to take the phrase Go Jump in a Lake literally. Jason has decided to be a part of the American Cancer Society's Polar Bear Plunge...Brr for a Cure.

I know, you're probably getting cold just thinking about it! But the cold that Jason will feel is temporary. This event can relate to how cancer shocks a family when first discovered. So the positive impact this will have on thousands of cancer patients and their families will last a lifetime.

If you want to support J and our Crawl to Cure Cancer team please make checks payable to the American Cancer Society and return it to me or Jason. Or you can mail it directly to their office at American Cancer Society 525 N. Broad St. Canfield, OH 44406. If you do send this directly there you MUST be sure to include my name and mark it for the Polar Bear Plunge so that the staff will know where to credit the contribution.

You can paypal your contribution to kyoung@4wd.com as well. If you want to mail it to me you can send it to me here at work:

Kelly Young
    c/o 4Wheel Drive Hardware
    44488 State Route 14
    Columbiana, OH 44408

All money raised is going towards our team contribution, which 4WD matches at the end of the year. Thanks!

-Kelly and Layne

This is nice. Would love to support!

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_4wheel.jpg

Comment

We want pics when it happens!

Comment

Does she know about shrinkage?! It was cold! The water was really cold!

Comment

Ok, it's official. I will also be jumping. If you want to support us, all money raised is going towards our Crawl to Cure Cancer project which 4WD matches at the end of the year.

My paypal address is kyoung@4wd.com. All donations are tax deductable.

Comment

Working...
          X