X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4WD heading to Moab...

Well 6 of us from 4WD is leaving here in a bit to make the 1700+ mile trip to Moab, UT for the Easter Jeep Safari. The pink rig is not ready to go, so I'm taking my other TJ. Pics and updates will follow...

First update from the road. Sorry Kel... I owe you a few from the pictures of my trailer banged up.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/...replaced-2.jpg

Comment

That happened the night before we left. Your's happened on the way to AR when your stupid ass hit the concrete barrier at the gas station.

Comment

Shouldnt you be driving right now???? I thought you were leaving at 8 AM? You must be leaving at 8 AM Pacific time.

And it wasnt a concrete barrier.... it was a big steel tube that did work on my trailer.
        Last edited by paineszj; 03-25-2010, 10:27 AM.

Comment

It looks like an interesting beginning!

Comment

We arrived about an hour or so ago. Pretty uneventful trip...except I left my favorite pillow in the hotel in Denver.

Comment

please keep us up dated

Comment

Originally posted by TJMagoo View Post
                We arrived about an hour or so ago. Pretty uneventful trip...except I left my favorite pillow in the hotel in Denver.
                Aw, that's no fun (the pillow I mean). I hope it's not bad luck to wish you guys well... have a great trip, stay safe, and have a lot of fun!
                (while I sit here in the cold and rain with a pouty face for the next week... I could use some spring!)

Comment

So far so good. The jeep is holding up better than I thought it would. Definitely not used to wheeling something like this compared to the comp rig, but I'm getting the hang of it.

Comment

Here are my pics from the trip: http://www.4wd.com/moab/index.html

And the list of trails we did:

Sunday: 3-D and Hells Revenge
                    Monday: Area BFE - Green Day
                    Tuesday: Kane's Creek, Moab Rim and Porcupine Rim
                    Wednesday: Sevenmile Rim

Comment

Looks like it was fun, I'm envious...

Comment

Working...
                      X