X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraq Sucks!!!

Thought I would share a little video my buddy filmed proving that this is the most horrible, miserable, dirtiest, nastiest country on the face of this planet. Man I hate Iraq!! Sorry for the one minor curse word.

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/t...IDUSTSTORM.jpg

Keep in mind, this isn't a thunderstorm, what is more common here are these dust storms, it was literally raining dirt clots when this engulfed the base.
    Last edited by Alaskanbadfish; 06-19-2010, 08:02 AM.

That looks like it's gonna be fun... Makes me want to fly a kite!

Comment

Nice....

Not.

Man, I feel for you folks over there. I was hating on the Mojave desert here yesterday, man this is a park compared to that!

Comment

Alaskan, your service is much appreciated. I hope you feel the direction your country is headed is worth the sacrifice. Know that you are thought of and prayed for regardless. Look out for yourself. You have a big Jeep project waiting.

Comment

Can't wait B.W. I seriously have been not sleeping at night thinking about it, I got the "fever" in a bad way..

Comment

X2 Thanks for your service, stay safe.

Originally posted by blackwater View Post
            Alaskan, your service is much appreciated. I hope you feel the direction your country is headed is worth the sacrifice. Know that you are thought of and prayed for regardless. Look out for yourself. You have a big Jeep project waiting.

Comment

Thanks for your service man, keep your head down and get back home safely.

Comment

Um thats interesting but not that nasty. Try being in Baghdad when it rains. All the untreated sewage backs up into the street because SH never invested in infrastructure. Human feces in the street is nasty. I'll take the dust anyday.

Comment

Working...
                X