X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have had it all this year

Flooding, Tornado's, raining or steamy hot, and the Skeeters will tear ya a new one. Hows it by you folks? This summer is puttin a kick on mine and Wifey's butts. No end in sight. Not used to this stuff up here.
    Last edited by redtail; 08-12-2010, 10:38 AM.

We're hot, but drier than usual - and we had an unusually long and cold winter. This winter, I promised myself that I wouldn't complain about the heat if it would ever warm up again.

Comment

rain has changed for sure, we used to get a light rain that would overcast and last all day, great for waterring everthing. Now we get short burts of down pours that may only cover a 5 mile area. Winter is winter in Buffalo NY

Comment

Been great in Southern Arizona! Typical monsoon, had about 5.8" of rain in July and the first week of August we had 1.8". Temps have been: Lows- upper 60's, Highs- lower too mid 90's. This is my favorite time of the year, cause the grass is green (smells great when mowed) and the days are long.

Comment

We had a record rain fall last month here in ohio but ti was all short 10 minute down pours twice a week that just soaked into the groudn and didnt do anything. I havent mowed grass in 3 weeks here. head index is near or over 100 just about everyday. actual temp is low 90's and has been for over a month except a couple days.

Comment

Afghanistan is the same as last time. Dry and hot. It doesn't seem as hot as before, but I think it's my body getting used to it. What I would give for the nasty humid days of North Carolina, sweet tea and the porch swing though!

Comment

It's been hotter than usual with normal to higher than normal humidity. It has been killing me. I have a few things I could stand to get out and do to the Jeep, but its hard when it is close to 100 with a heat index of 115.

Comment

Originally posted by 47driver View Post
                Afghanistan is the same as last time. Dry and hot. It doesn't seem as hot as before, but I think it's my body getting used to it. What I would give for the nasty humid days of North Carolina, a six pack of ice cold beer and the porch swing though!
                Fixed it for ya Chris!

Comment

Working...
                X