X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im still alive

hey all im still here. just have been hella busy with my mom and everything for her cancer treatments this past year. sadly to say she passed away october 14th. and ive also been busy with school (wyotech) and trying to set up a chairty in her name and build a race car to earn money to donate to further cancer research.

oh and if willing, looking for donations to help with the build. email me at hotroddenal@msn.com if you want to contribute.

Comment

First off, sorry to hear about you mother, I know how you feel. I lost my father to cancer.
      Now glad to see you back, also great to hear you are doing good things for yourself and for others. So I wish you the very best and good luck with the build.

Comment

Al, welcome back aboard. Sorry to hear about your mom, I feel with you. Good luck with the build man! What kinda race are you building? Any specs yet?

Comment

no specs yet im in the process of writing my business plan up to give to my school. i decided to pull my 85 bmw 535i off the road to turn into my race car. what i want to do is pull the inline 6 and drop in either a 5.4 bmw v12 and twin turbo it or drop in a bmw v8 and twin turbo it. obviously cage it, brembo big brake kit. cut the quarters and stretch them and delete the rear doors and do a custom wide body to fit wider tires and wheels. idk if it will need to be painted pink yet or not. but as it stands i'll need to get a racing license. ill try to post up pictures when i can kinda hard since my computer crapped out on me. but if you all talk to cherokee96 (lisa) you might be able to convince her to. since shes only 45 min to an hour from my school and the town in live in. and if any local pa boys wanna help out im located in blairsville pa.

Comment

and before any one asks yes i still have my jeep, havnt driven her in a few years. she needs a lot of work so its on the back burner for now. my main thing is to get the bmw built and get it on the track to get this plan from an idea to a reality

Comment

That's quite some work Al. It's not done on a budget, you need some serious money there and time on top.

Comment

if all goes as planned im trying to get sponser ships from a lot of companies. brembo, ground control etc etc. and ontop of that AICR might have people who would want to sponser me as well. so we will see. im hoping that its going to be a no budget build all done by donations and sponsor ship.

Comment

and the time is not an issue. i got to wyotech, theres highperformance class's, motorsports chassis fabrication class's and custom street rod class's all of which im enrolled in but the instructors may be involved with the project as well as the students so theres about 3500 plus students going to be doing their part

Comment

tomorrow starts the looooong list of phone calls i have to make. and the start of writting my business plan

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, but I definitely know what you're going through. If you need anything, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by TJMagoo View Post
                        I'm sorry to hear about your mom, but I definitely know what you're going through. If you need anything, let me know.
                        thank you kelly i will most certenly let you know.

Comment

hey all sorry been busy with school again, hit a snag with the project, the car i was going to use as a daily is in limbo because it was in my moms name so the race car is on hold since i need to drive it

Comment

Working...
                          X