X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brr for the Cure...

Team 311 and several employees from 4WH will be taking the plunge.We will be participating in the American Cancer Society's Polar Bear Plunge...Brr for a Cure, March 5th at Lake Milton in Lake Milton, OH.

I know, you're probably getting cold just thinking about it! But the cold that we will feel is temporary. This event can relate to how cancer shocks a family when first discovered. So the positive impact this will have on thousands of cancer patients and their families will last a lifetime.

If you want to support US and our Crawl to Cure Cancer team please make checks payable to the American Cancer Society and return it to me. Or you can mail it directly to their office at American Cancer Society 525 N. Broad St. Canfield, OH 44406. If you do send this directly there you MUST be sure to include my name and mark it for the Polar Bear Plunge so that the staff will know where to credit the contribution.

You can paypal your contribution to kyoung@4wd.com as well. If you want to mail it to me you can send it to me here at work:

Kelly Young
    c/o 4Wheel Drive Hardware
    44488 State Route 14
    Columbiana, OH 44408

All money raised is going towards our team contribution, which 4WD matches at the end of the year. Thanks!

My paypal address is kyoung@4wd.com. All donations are tax deductable.

-Kelly

Last year, we raised $1,971. Here are pictures and a video from last year: http://www.4wd.com/polarbear/index.html

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDN1Ww2mPBE

Where at lake milton....? Along with a donation I would like to come and support you guys.......

Comment

I love everything you guys and gals do for the cure!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Comment

I'll get a check out this week!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the support. Lake Milton is north of 4WD, near Austintown.

Comment

What part of the lake ? At the main beach ?

Comment

My goal is $2,000 - I'm up to $1,100. Looking for another $900. Anyone want to donate.

Comment

I'm $600 away from reaching my goal of raising $2,000 for this jump. Anyone want to donate?

Comment

what time...and were do we find ya...?

Comment

It starts at 2 - look for the group in the pink and black t-shirts.You can't miss us!

I'm less than $500 away from reaching $2000 - still looking for donations please!

Comment

The jump is next weekend, March 5th. I am $210 away from hitting my goal of raising $2,000. Anyone here want to dontate

Comment

If you want to support US and our Crawl to Cure Cancer team please make checks payable to the American Cancer Society and return it to me. Or you can mail it directly to their office at American Cancer Society 525 N. Broad St. Canfield, OH 44406. If you do send this directly there you MUST be sure to include my name and mark it for the Polar Bear Plunge so that the staff will know where to credit the contribution.

You can paypal your contribution to kyoung@4wd.com as well. If you want to mail it to me you can send it to me here at work:

Kelly Young
                        c/o 4Wheel Drive Hardware
                        44488 State Route 14
                        Columbiana, OH 44408

All money raised is going towards our team contribution, which 4WD matches at the end of the year. Thanks!

My paypal address is kyoung@4wd.com. All donations are tax deductable.

Comment

Working...
                        X