X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This should have Chicago a ROCKIN

Bears host the Pack for the NFC Championship. Could it get any better than this , no matter who wins.

great for all, I'm pushing for the cheese, then have them play the Jets would make a great finish. But as long as the 2 best teams play in 3 weeks is what I want to see

Comment

Bears all the way for me. I can't wait to watch the game next week. Go Bears!

Comment

Da Bears!

Comment

I heard on the radio that the bears offence is something like 28th running and 30th passing. If that is correct I sure hope they don't make to the dance, could be a rather boring game

Comment

Both prior games have been anything but boring. Chicago won the first game by 3 in September. Green Bay won the last one, it was 3-0 at the half, and the final score was only 10-3. The Bears defense is killer - It's going to be another awesome showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by TJMagoo View Post
              Both prior games have been anything but boring. Chicago won the first game by 3 in September. Green Bay won the last one, it was 3-0 at the half, and the final score was only 10-3. The Bears defense is killer - It's going to be another awesome showdown.
              magoo, I got a (1) dollar on the cheese for this one, you in?

Comment

Booo - that game sucked! Way to turn it on in the 4th quarter Chicago.

Comment

Hope Rodgers can shake off those hits he took. Off to the Superbowl, WAHOO!

Comment

STEELERS !!!! I think it's going to be a great game !

Comment

I am sure the Superbowl will be a great game. I am a Steelers fan and I took the next day off to be able to watch the game which will be aired from 2 am to 5 am our time...

Comment

Originally posted by Toralf View Post
                        I am sure the Superbowl will be a great game. I am a Steelers fan and I took the next day off to be able to watch the game which will be aired from 2 am to 5 am our time...
                        Thats some dedication from an international STEELERS fan!

HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!

Comment

Originally posted by bstewart91yj View Post
                          Thats some dedication from an international STEELERS fan!

HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!
                          It sure is Brian! Unfortunately I am pretty alone out in the wild over here.
                          Steelers fan for life! GO STEELERS!

Comment

Being a true AFC fan and Bills supporter for many a season, I'm jumpin' off the wagon, backing the Pack. In the back of my mind I think Pitt will win but I'm still cheering for the NFC

Comment

It really sucks being a Browns fan this time of year. (every year!!!) But I CAN NOT cheer for the steelers GO PACKERS!!!! I have to live with a Steelers fan so I'm used to the abuse.

Comment

Working...
                              X