X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anniversary hi-lift

Does 4WDH have any of these? You know, the green one for the 100 year anniversary? I don't have a jack yet, and I'm always trying to be different so I figure now's a good time to buy one.

MattJ

We are all sold out of them.

Comment

figures. I bet it's like that everywhere too. what am i thinking 4 months after they come out.....

Comment

Is this the one your speaking about?..

http://www.brookwell.co.uk/acatalog/info_GHL4LE.html

Ref: GHL4LE - 4ft HI-LIFT 100th Anniversary Model

There are only 1905 of these 100th anniversary edition Hi-Lift Jacks available in the world and we've got our hands on some of them. These will make any Land Rover look good,as you can see ...

Comes with carrying bag,numbered plaque and certificate of authenticity.

More Info

Â*72.81 / €105.87 (Excluding: VAT at 17.5%)

Comment

other than the fact that it is a special edition. whats the point? buy any hilift new or used and take it apart and paint it. that way you can even match the color of the jeep if you want

Comment

True..

But he must be a collector.. and we all collect differant things.. Personally, I bouth the 48'' red hi-lift and painted it camo, or close to it some friends say it looks like a dead tree on my hood.. :P

Comment

not really a collector, just don't have one yet and figured that if I need one anyway and it's close in price.......

I saw that one in the UK, I won't go that far. If I can't find one in the states, I'll just get a regular red one.

Comment

oh come on... take a ride to the uk...lol

Comment

My woman bought me a new hi-lift jack. Not the anniversary one just the black one. Thought that was way cool. still have the bow on it and it's sitting right next to me. have to come up with a bracket to hold it in the back. It's the short one so it fits laying across the back just fine. I might use the stock inside spare tire holder to mount it in side the jeep. I don't know if I like the green with the crome handle or not. I like the plane cast ones. you can always hit them with a sandblaster and then repaint them. But with that crome on it I'm not likeing that much.

Comment

Wow! kinda cool...

I was getting ready to buy one, does anyone know if it comes in a 36"?

Comment

you mean the anniversary one? did you find someone who's still got some?(tell me! tell me!) if you're just looking for a regular one I think they come in 36", but the anniversary model was only 48" I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X