X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawl to Cure Cancer Update...

In 2008, Rock Crawler and 4Wheel Drive Hardware employee, Kelly Young lost her mother, Marie, to a brief battle with colon and liver cancer. Since then, Kelly has looked for ways to raise funds and awareness to cancer. Kelly and her team raised money all year through various events such as Relay For Life, Bark For Life, the BRR For a Cure polar bear plunge, rock crawling and Jeep shows and events and much, much more. Then, all money raised was donated to the American Cancer Society. They do this with the hopes that they can play a part in helping find a cure--something that has effected everyone. From January 2011 to January 2012 they raised $15,019. Over the last 3 years, they raised a total of $45,292 for the American Cancer Society! This is a great way to remember Marie and others lost to this dreaded disease, as well as honoring the survivors!

Kelly would like to thank all of her fans, supporters, coworkers, friends and family, sponsors and of course 4Wheel Drive Hardware and TransAmerican Auto Parts.

(pictured are Kelly Young of 4WD and La Dawn Whitman of the American Cancer Society)

Thats awesome Kelly.

For those of us who have lost loved ones to cancer (or currently going through it (again)) thank you very much.
    Last edited by Blupupher; 03-02-2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Very COOL
      I am always a supporter

Comment

As a cancer survivor, I want to say thank you so much for all you do Kelly!!! We lose too many people to this disease. Your efforts have helped to change that. Your mother would be proud!!! Thank you and keep up the great work! Together we can beat cancer!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you every one for your support!

Comment

Keep up the good work! Mom was lost to cancer as well as my wife's mom. Thanks for your efforts!

Comment

Working...
            X