X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dodge ram daytona

any of you DC employees know how many ram "daytona" pickups they're going to make? the in-laws just bought one, #738 or something. also, is the quad cab version only available in silver?

We just got a quad-cab in stock in the "go-man-go" mango color. As far as production run,I'm not sure but I'll check and get back to you.

ragg

Comment

thanks. he's gonna be pissed, they told him regular cab, "Go ManGo" was the only way it came.

Comment

Don't forget....I'm in Canada, it may be different "down south". As far as production #'s..they are making more of the Daytona's than the Rumble Bee. If one was to look at a purchase as an investment the Rumble Bee will probably be worth more over time.

ragg

Comment

I saw a Quad Cab too

We delivered a Quad Cab in Go Mango also in Texas.

I'm not sure about production size but I have never seen one in Silver I'll bet it looks cool

Comment

Personally, I like the go-man better. Kind of a one off color.....would look pretty cool on a Harley.

ragg

Comment

Our stealership has a silver one...looks badass. Hopefully They'll leave the keys in it some night

Comment

Two guys at my work have the Rumble Bees... One has the black while the other guy has the yellow.

Comment

Working...
                X