X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little trivia

Just thought I would ask this since I don't know the answer myself. Does anyone know the origin of the term "lunchbox locker"? Now, let's not be stupid. Most of us know what they are. I just want to know why they are called that. With that said, start scratchin yer noggins.

Originally posted by willness33
    Just thought I would ask this since I don't know the answer myself. Does anyone know the origin of the term "lunchbox locker"? Now, let's not be stupid. Most of us know what they are. I just want to know why they are called that. With that said, start scratchin yer noggins.

As I recall they were called "lunch lockers" cause they were simple and quick enough to install on a lunch break as oposed to a "true" locker which required resetting the gears (which took alot longer.

Comment

Interesting......Anyone care to verify Uelands answer? If not, I'll add this to my list of urban legends. Just like the "33" on the back of the Rolling Rock bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by willness33
        Interesting......Anyone care to verify Uelands answer? If not, I'll add this to my list of urban legends. Just like the "33" on the back of the Rolling Rock bottle.
        33 is the year prohibition was repealed.

...anything else??

Comment

Listen to the man Ueland.....he is alittle weird, but he's right.

Comment

Ueland, man of all answers.....when the snow melts, where does the white go ???? Also, do you think homeless people get knock/knock jokes ????

ragg

Comment

Smart guys

How do they get the Ms on an M&M?

Just kidding; we were wasted playing TP one night and a guy read that like it was a real question.

He had me stumped for about 5 min till he fell out of his chair laughing at me.

I still laugh my A** off every time I thnik about it.

Comment

Ueland, are you giong to ruin the mystery of life for me too?

Comment

college kid: "coach, i wanna play on the team"

coach: "well kid, can you pass a football?"

college kid: "well if i can eat it i'm sure i'll pass it."

i wanna know where the term sh!tface came from. did someone get drunk and fall face first in a pile of dung?

Comment

Did you know....if you put an M&M in a glass of water, the M will lift off. ANOTHER useless bit of info.

ragg

Comment

A rat can last longer without water than a camel.

The 'spot' on 7UP comes from its inventor who had red eyes. He was an albino.

The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; "7" was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces. "UP" indicated the direction of the bubbles.

The mask used by Michael Myers in the original Halloween was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.

Comment

Wow, Ragg.............don't you crazy Canucks have anything else to do up there in the long winters beside play with M&M's?

Comment

Long, c-o-l-d, winters up here are for drinkin' whiskey and wrenchin on Jeeps. I saw that about the M&M's on a U.S. station on T.V.

ragg

Comment

And moose hunting if you weren't a damn gimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Way too much time, way too much weed, way to much whiskey As Elvis sang "ARE YOU LONLEY TONIGHT'

Comment

Working...
                              X