X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoned Hummer

Well even with all I tried my neibor bought a Hummer while I was in MN.
    He won't ever go off road so not a hugh loss.
    Anyway I'm standing out front and 4 teens are in the park and I see a rock go through the air a PING off the side of the H2.
    Now it's not a Jeep but the guy paid big bucks and if it was mine I would have lost it.
    So I walked all of them over to his house and let them tell him what they just did. They were scared $h!tless. He Let them have but good and ran them off. Maybe he'll watch out for me now.

Ya shoulda took video then told him. At least ya woulda had something to laugh about later with your Jeep pals.

Disclaimer: I say this cause it is a Hummer not an $$$ car. I would be very upset if it happened to me.

Comment

I'm the guy that would throw the rock. I hate H2s, so very, very much.

Comment

I played with Hummer last week.

Okay it's not a Rubicon but he did okay.

I'm sure there were a few times his wife had to pull the seatcover out of his butt.

He did not do all but he did alright.

I never had to strap him....

But thet look like they are going to have big problems when they roll off camber...

Comment

Originally posted by JeepTales
          Okay it's not a Rubicon but he did okay.

I'm sure there were a few times his wife had to pull the seatcover out of his butt.

He did not do all but he did alright.

I never had to strap him....

But thet look like they are going to have big problems when they roll off camber...

Photo Chopped, no way an H2 could have gotten to that point, I see a rock bigger than three inches in its path.

Comment

Photo Chopped, no way an H2 could have gotten to that point, I see a rock bigger than three inches in its path.
            Now thats funny

Comment

Working...
            X