X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help!!

I've been all over the web looking for a Eugene the Jeep doll for my girlfriend's daughter's birthday (she'll be four), also for my own youngest. The only site I could find was "crazyjeepstuff.com" but their checkout is expired. Anyone know of anywhere else I could find one. Thanks guys !

I bought a set off ebay of eugene, bruno and olive oil for cheaper than eugene alone.

Comment

Thanks, I'll look there

Comment

I bought mine (12" stuffed) from eBay also but I checked and there are none currently for sale. It originally came from a gift shop at Universal Studios (or so the tag on it said) if that helps at all.

Comment

Ok, you need to try a google search. I found tons of stuff on it.
          Here is one
          I did a google search using just what you typed...Eugene the Jeep doll
          And got a bunch of hits. You might try that and see if you can scare something up, good luck.

Comment

Thanks,

That what I entered into google. Thats also the site whos checkout dosen't work. I've contacted them about it, and am waiting for a reply.

Comment

Did you try any of the other ones? I had quite a few hits on stores that had the doll.

Comment

Yes I tried most of the stores that looked promising, couldn't find much. I have recieved a reply from the owner of the crazyjeepstuff site. He is moving invetory and will have some in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                X