X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word of Caution, Bad Service

Used Louisville Offroad Outfitters to buy a lift kit. Never use them again.
    Ordered the part on Thursday, and as of Wednesday of the next week it had not been shipped. Paid for UPS shipping too and they always deliver on schedule. Louisville Offroad Outfitters DID charge my card immediately though. What a crock. Hope this helps

Hate to throw the obvious in here but why not buy from the folks that pay for this forum?

On a positive note, Laws require companies to only charge the CC when the product is "in hand" and ready to ship. They have a grace period of about 2-3 days before they are breaking the rules. I would call them again and ask for a tracking number. If they cant provide one, cancel the order. Then call your Cc company and file a compaint.

Then call 4WDH!

Comment

Next time try Moab Offroad of Louisville. They do great work, Cory and crew are great. Tell them Adventure Bob from MoabJeeper sent ya.

Comment

just order the lift yourself from 4wd and then have a shop put it together for you. I have found that off road shops order there parts from the same place and then charge you more money. 4wd makes ordering the right parts a snap and UPS will deliver right to your door.

Comment

Cancel the order and complain to the credit card company and order from 4wdh. If I'm not mistaken they will match the price and the service is top notch. Besides foroum members get a discount. Check it out.

Comment

How do the forum members get a discount?

Comment

Should have been in the letter you got when you signed on.

Comment

Yep just tell them you are a member of the forum and they will hook you up! I think its 5%

Comment

Originally posted by RalphXJ
                  Yep just tell them you are a member of the forum and they will hook you up! I think its 5%
                  It's not that easy. You need the code. If anyone else needs it, PM myself or any one of the moderators for more info.

I sent you a PM with the discount information.

Comment

thanks for all the FeedBack

Didn't know I'd get a discount at W4D due to being a forum member.
                    Anyway, dude at TJOutfitters in Texas hooked me up and gave me a discount.
                    Already got Louisville to cancel the order.
                    Installed that puppy today, now I just gotta buy some tires.
                    Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                    X