X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Well, after playing the first two Splinter Cell games for PS2, I was very impressed. These are easily two of the best games I have ever played. So, I figured the third SC would be sweet as well. I am freaking pi$$ed. This new one sucs major A$$. Now I know why it's only $25.
    There is a new vision goggle mode--ElectroMagnetic Fields. There are new moves that are cool as hell, too. But the gameplay is totally different. The movement is better, but the vision is crappy when you switch. Rather than the whole screen having special vision, there is a big circle/lens that shows up. I could barely get to the first bad guy in the game because of this. Crappy...

I got the splentercell Pandora Tomorrow for pc and it sucks, i would rather play counter strike even with its crappier graphics, that and day of defeat. btw ps2 and x box sucks, pc is where its at

Comment

agreed its all about the w,a,s,d control. id rather play a ****ty PC game over a good xbox game. i cant wait for halo 2 PC. CS 1.6 is by far one of the best games of the decade.

Comment

Working...
      X