X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for anyone that works at 4wd

well i finally landed a job at 4wd as a part time sales person i go in for training on nov 7 but then i realized after all the excitement that i was feeling after waiting 3 months to get a reply i forgot to ask how much a part time sales person makes, anyone know? I plan on saving up a bunch to do an sye and a cv drive shaft and all sorts of other little goodies i have on my wish list for my yj!!!

I don't work there so I can't say how much, you won't get rich but you do get the employee discount which is nice!

Comment

I don't work there either, however, I suspect that Magoo or someone similar would prob'ly rather PM you than post that info.

Congratulations on your new job!

Comment

The problem with me working there would be, I'd never bring home ANY money. In fact, it's likely that instead of a paycheck, they'd hand me a bill.

Comment

!!!

Originally posted by k8ysv
          The problem with me working there would be, I'd never bring home ANY money. In fact, it's likely that instead of a paycheck, they'd hand me a bill.
          'I owe my soul to the company store!'

Comment

Congrats on the new PT sales position. But, posting here and asking how much you will get paid is not the place to do it. Call your sales mgr and ask them. I am locking this up.

Comment

Working...
            X