X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature Block MESSUP

Did you ever have one of those days when you suddenly realized that you have screwed something up? Today was one of those for me. For everyone who has tried to link on the site in my sig block and was met with failure...Sorry. I unintentionally left out a key part of the web addy. Good news is it is fixed. I am going to go hide out now, hang my head in shame, and wait for Ueland to bust my chops.

Ummm....I still can't get to it. Sorry!

Comment

http://home.neo.rr.com/reinvestments/yousucktn.jpg

Comment

IT'S Still Broke
        Last edited by J.F.Mike; 11-21-2005, 11:53 PM.

Comment

No worky for me either.

Ueland is moving and will be offline for a while, so you have a break from that at least.

Comment

How many different subforums are you gonna post this on? lol

Comment

good pics ! what happend in the clean up pics ?

Comment

Come on FUBAR, I don't suck at the internet...you just ask your puter nicely to go to the link. It worked for me even on the wireless at work.

The clean up pics are from explosions on Route Irish just outside of the Baghdad airport. On of them is a VBIED (Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device) and the others were IEDs. None of our guys were touched in any of these. They are just the roll with no notice clean up crew. Let me tell you this...Iraq SUCKS!!!!

Comment

Iraq SUCKS
                  Are you sure that it's not because Iran blows?

Ah, beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.
                  I've driven a HMMWV down those streets a time or two.

My daughter just re-upped for the 101st ABN DIV. This could be interesting.
                  Sleep tight, and don't let the Camel Spiders bite!

Comment

I got pics now! I've been waiting a while to see your Jeep. LOL. I like the FSJ shackle deal.

Comment

A friend of mine that runs Southside Jeeps in Austin told me about the FSJ shackles and I didn't believe it would work...well, just open mouth and insert foot cause he took me over to one he had already done and it works like no ones business. Fast, easy, and a lot less work compared to cutting off the factory hangers and welding on the ones that came with the kit.

Comment

Dang, Texas...

Your Jeep AND your wife are very nice. Don't worry about Ueland. They locked him up because his Jeep is TOO TALL.

And thank you for the Iraq time, Sir. It is much appreciated.

p.s. Is that a Lab you're teasing on the porch?

Comment

She looks like one doesn't she? But, she is a terrier mix we got at the animal shelter when I was stationed in Georgia about forever ago. She is totally spoiled rotten but she is my buddy. Thanks for the compliment on my wife. Like the dog, she is spoiled rotten too...just kidding. Nancy is the love of a lifetime and I wouldn't trade her for anyone or anything.

Comment

Link works for me now. Great pics.
                            Thank you for your service, the people of this counry owe you a debt.
                            Take that pretty wife and dog wheelin' and relax for awile, you deserve it.

Comment

nice pics. so are you back permanently or on leave? either way, i want to thank you for your service to the people of this great country.

Comment

Working...
                              X