X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm stuffed and bored

it's late thursday and i've been eating all day long. now i'm so full that i feel like laying on the couch and taking root. but the only thing on is a brady bunch reunion. as charlie brown would say..."good grief".

Haha same here. I've officially kicked off the holiday season by watching 'A Christmas Story'. I've lost count how many times I've seen that.

Comment

ya. seen it too many times. but my day was cool.

Comment

Same here....just jammin to SoaD. Killing time before bed, then heading to another 9-7 day at the garage. Kevin (guy that owns the place) says its the busiest after holidays. Ahh.....just great.

Comment

at least you dont have to wash other people's dishes all morning long.

Comment

I'm currently in a trukey coma. Oh yeah, and at work. I guess I'll get to sleep it off in the morning.

Comment

Im with you guys, stuffed. I will kick off with a band of bros episode, probably last patrol we will see, then go hunting when the movie is done lmao

Comment

Oh, yeah...

Originally posted by kmfdm24
                Haha same here. I've officially kicked off the holiday season by watching 'A Christmas Story'. I've lost count how many times I've seen that.
                Ralphy ROCKS! Man, the first time I saw him lose those lug nuts I thought I was going to have a stroke I laughed so hard. When he told his mother that he heard the 'F' word from his buddy it got even funnier. I STILL laugh after my own thousand times.

I felt like a TICK all afternoon, one of those huge gray ones. Watched the Broncos take it from Dallas in O.T. after a pretty decent game. Gettin' ready to whip up a batch of barbecue and grits.

Comment

Working...
                X